Financial Summit with the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council (GNEMSDC) will host the first annual Financial Summit. The event will equip small business entrepreneurs with the tools to identify best practices for business growth and financial prosperity.
Please join us for sessions on the state of the current economy, wealth disparities, and more from leading speakers and industry specialists. The Financial Summit will include:
- Presentations from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston on the local and national economy, procurement challenges faced by small businesses, and wealth inequalities
- Panel discussions on the best ways to acquire financing for your business and the future outlook for small businesses
- Networking luncheon with peers and more!
- Rervations are required and seating is limited for onsite participants.
- Parking is not provided by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.