Building Sustainable Businesses Webinar Series
DECEMBER 1, 2020
9:00-11:00 AM EST
In today’s environment business leaders must capture new revenue and increase operational efficiency. The Building Sustainable Businesses (BSB) monthly webinar series is designed for business leaders who want to grow and improve their companies.
The Building Sustainable Businesses webinar series provides:
- A customized step-by step business resilience playbook for your company
- Access to industry experts to help optimize your plan to changing trends
- Kauffman’s FastTrac curriculum, written by and for entrepreneurs, offered in digestible 2-hour workshops
The BSB program will focus on fine-tuning marketing, financial and operational strategies. The end-goal of each monthly session is to produce an actionable implementation plan.
This webinar series is available at no cost to GNEMSDC Minority Business Enterprises and the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center small business community.
Join us for our December 1st kickoff to define what success is for your business and ensure your strategies are truly sustainable as markets change.
- Sizing Up Your Business
Tuesday, Dec 1, 2020, 9 to 11 am
- Exploring Growth Opportunities
Tuesday, Jan 12, 2021, 9 to 11 am
- Making Strategic Decisions
- Using Financial Tools
- Strengthening the Product/Service
- Seizing the Market
- Leading the Organization
- Managing Operations for Growth
- Charting Financial Performance
- Making It Happen